Blizzard has just released a preview of some exciting new things we can expect from WoW in 2015. Let's get right down to the highlights:
- In patch 6.1, the legendary quest will be rewarding you with a legendary follower.
- They will be testing the ability to send tweets (with screenshots) from inside the game.
- Better flight paths, with more direct routing.
- New incentives to invite friends into your garrison with daily tasks (complete with rewards and achievements).
- New ways to spend Garrison Resources, new follower missions and rewards, new follower modification items, and a new tier of difficulty for garrison invasions.
- The ability to purchase game time tokens (with real money) that can be traded with other players in game for gold.
- Account-wide heirloom system, with the ability to upgrade heirlooms to level 100.
- New blood elf models and tweaks for existing models.
- Improving Ashran faction balance.
- Blackrock Foundry will begin opening in February 2015.
Filed under: Warlords of Draenor