- Leveling up your account will give you access to new rewards, such as game modes, additional talents, hero quests, and more
- There will be a Free-to-play hero rotation of five heroes per week, updated every tuesday, increased to six when you hit level seven
- You can also try any hero at any time before buying it in a private map "try me" mode which allows you to fight minions, forts, and generally have a go with talents and abilities.
- Heroes will be purchased using gold, which you can earn in-game, starting from level five, or with real money.
- Levels are gained from XP, which is earned by playing and achieving things in-game, winning, playing with battle.net friends, completing daily and hero quests, and later, epic hero quests.
- You can also buy various skins. All skins come with two further tint slots. A hero's original tint is immediately available, and each of the two additional tints can be unlocked for individual heroes through Hero Quests.
- Every player will start with a basic Horse mount, all mounts but that one have the same tint system as with skins
- Skins and mounts are not purchasable with gold earned in-game, only with real money or via other means.
Filed under: Blizzard All-Stars