Round four of patch 6.0.2 hotfixes came in last night with a heap of new fixes for the stat squish and old bosses. These plus all of the previous hotfixes which required realm restarts should be active after today's maintenance. The extremely cool Exquisite Costume Set: "The Lich King" is now actually obtainable (prepare to do a lot of trick or treating). Here are some of the highlights:
- Exquisite Costume Set: "The Lich King" no longer has a Hallow's End requirement and costs 500 Tricky Treats to obtain (down from 1000). The tooltip on the vendor still displays only 1 charge, but it will correctly have 50 charges once you buy it. Each charge lasts 20 minutes.
- Azuremyst Isle has been temporarily removed from cross-realm zoning.
- Legendary Cloak Quest Line: The Thunder Forge. Sha Beast's Dark Bite ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Many old world stat squish fixes for bosses, e.g. The Lich King's Ice Pulse ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- Ai-Li's Skymirror can no longer be used on players that with the Tree Disguise Kit transformation.
- Characters that have obtained the Gladiator: Season 15 achievement should now receive a Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent in the mail.