While you can hardly pass a day without seeing several threads in Blizzard's Raid & Dungeon forums proclaiming "ONYXIA STEALTH BUFFED!", I wonder if this time the posters have a point. There are numerous new and interesting challenges awaiting the raider in 1.10 and none of them made it into the patch notes. Are they bugs or features? We may not know unless we see hotfixes. Anyone out there see any other odd raid issues happening this patch?
- Green dragons are spawning at a greatly increased rate - some reports saying they're showing up as fast as hourly.
- Shaman's totems are no longer reliable in many fights - they take AOE damage and can pull aggro from monsters (adds Razorgore, for example), leading to them being destroyed every few seconds.
- Raid reset timers have been completely changed. Instead of following this handy calendar, Ahn'Qiraj, Blackwing Lair, and Molten Core seem to be reseting on Friday morning. (While I can't confirm whether this is happening across all servers, there are a lot of reports of it from different players.)
- In Blackwing Lair, Chromaggus' time lapse ability now sets the health of everyone in line of sight to 1HP (you may use your imagination to guess what happens to the main tank at this point).
- Onyxia is... yes, you guessed it, using her deep breath ability much more frequently in phase 2 of the fight. While it seemed to previously be caused by players being clustered together (she would intelligently target and breath fiery death on them), it now seems to occur throughout phase 2, on a semi-regular timer of 10 to 40 seconds.
- There are several reports of various bosses in Ahn'Qiraj not dropping any loot.
- Damaging tornadoes that spawn during the Ossirian fight (final boss in the 20-player Ahn'Qiraj instance) are now invisible, making them rather more difficult to avoid.