Skip to Content
9-20-2006 @ 11:18PM
Your friends are PVP fodder, they just don't know it yet :-)Seriously, yes, no question about it: 95% keyboard for me, including Ctrl and Alt for the extra bars (the other 5% is for the times where multiple tabs don't target who I'm trying to aim at).But the ultimate PVP weapon: use your mouse with your left hand and the keypad for your right hand. You have access to much more shortcuts this way (and you are also reducing your odds of suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome down the line).
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.