Sometimes I wonder how the majority of the world gets out of bed and puts on their pants without detailed instructions. Threads like "Sentences that have made you leave a group" do nothing to restore my faith in humanity, particularly the part of it that plays WoW. Highlights include:
- 62 warrior, to a paladin: "Can I get Mark of the Wild?"
- Hunter: "Has anybody seen my pet?"
- "Stop using fade. It messes up my video card."
- "Stop ninjaing the soul shards!"
- "/gim totally ninjaing chest after this boss dies, this @#$% pally thinks he can roll on hellreaver'"
- "How do I tank?"
- "I am so drunk right now."
Personally, I'll put up with a lot in a group, but two things tend to send up red flags. First off, "R U RILLY A GIRL" or anything along those lines, particularly since I suspect it'll soon be followed up with a request for naked pictures or myspace addresses. I also don't stick around in any group where the leader is expounding on how rogues are no good for anything other than opening the door/chest ... and then am asked to open a door/chest. \
What makes you leave a group?
Filed under: Instances