Skip to Content
4-30-2007 @ 4:42PM
Guys, you can't just apply general demographics of the servers to the top-tiers of raiding guilds.Even if 99% of the horde population are kids, the top 0.01% of guilds are going to consist of the best of the best, kids or not. I'm not saying 12 year olds suck at raiding, but if that 12 year old applying for your guild is a bit whiny and doesn't work well with others, he isn't getting into the likes of Nihilium and DnT. Just as likely, if that 24 year old player seems like an arrogant asshole to the rest of your guild, he's not getting in.For these guilds, it's the matter of skill. Just because 99% of the WoW population sucks, it's because the remaining 1% of guilds have already taken the best.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.