- If something can be nerfed, it will be nerfed.
- The only times you see rare herbs, rare mineral veins or chests on your minimap is when you're on a gryphon.
- The moment you decide you can ninja AFK a minute is when the raid leader is watching you.
- The items you so desperately want from an instance never drop until the first time you're there with an alt. Who can't use it.
- The one time you roll a 99, someone else will roll 100.
- Anyone who plays more than you has no life. Anyone who plays less than you is a scrub.
- The moment you fly into a port is the moment you will see your ship sail away.
- Nightfall only procs when the last mob dies.
Can you think of any immutable laws of WoW?
Filed under: Breakfast Topics