The gold spammers are out of control. Since SpamSentry messes up my FuBar addons, I'm subjected to ten tells an hour from "Zuoipwher" and "Mwersdc" telling me that it's a pleasure to meet me and asking me to consider purchasing some of their lovely gold. Some of my guildies whose anti-spam addons are also lacking have been going through the same thing. And our guild has a long, glorious tradition of turning bad things (mildly insane raid leaders, server crashes, etc.) into good things with the use of our old friend alcohol. So now we present: The Gold Spam Drinking Game!
- After you get a spam tell, yell out the name of the spammer in Vent or guild chat. Everyone else who got the same spam at the same time takes a sip.
- Take a sip if the spammer has no vowels in his or her name.
- Take a drink if the spammer has ONLY vowels.
- Take a sip if the spammer is a rare class/race combination, like dwarf rogue or troll mage.
- Take a sip if you create a macro of your own and spam them back until they log off.
- Take a drink if you send them obscene messages back.
- Take two drinks if you manage to get all the swear words in the English language into one sentence.
- Take a drink if you start talking about your personal life.
- Take two drinks if you get them to respond to you.
- Finish the bottle if they report you to Blizzard.
Do you have any suggestions for the drinking game, or for games to play with spammers?
Filed under: Humor