Zingeri of Emerald Dream has a plan. He wants to make a one-class only guild, specifically to do forty-man raids on the Alliance cities of Azeroth and drive his opponents crazy. But which class? For this, Zingeri turns to the WoW Forums for help. Each class has its pluses and minuses:
- Forty rogues could stealth and attack from the shadows in various parts of the city. As the Alliance rush to help one victim, two more rogues will gank in other quarters. It's death by a thousand cuts!
- Forty warlocks could summon forty infernals ... or forty doomguards! Or maybe forty Seeds of Corruption in the auction house. Plus, forty DOTs on a boss could really do some damage.
- Forty mages could sheep just about everyone in town.
- Forty paladins could, in a coordinated effort, attempt to Divine Intervention each other all at the same time. I have no clue what would happen. Also, a raid of forty druids or pallies would be able to tank, DPS and heal -- the only raids that would actually be able to down a boss.
- Forty balance druids ... well, they could stealth into the trade quarter. Then they could unstealth and immediately pop into moonkin form and summon their 120 treeants! Chaos ensues.
- Forty shamans could drop 160 totems. With a whole ton of micromanagement, they could probably bring Ironforge to a standstill. And if they died, they could all ankh at once!
I can't really think of anything good for forty hunters, warriors or priests. What do you think of this idea? Totally insane, or so crazy it just might work?