Skip to Content
8-24-2007 @ 4:58PM
It takes 14 days if you do all possible daily quests plus all the other quests, but *not* turn in any eggs. That's the sucker's way. Grind the eggs. Spend 90% of your time in the mines. The other 10% should be doing the easy dailies like the Booterang, and searching the ledge and Dragonmaw fortress for eggs to supplement the ones you find in the mines. Don't bother with the Slow Death or Netherwing Relic quests. They're awful, and will make you want to tear out your hair. I completed it as a gnome (so no rep bonus) in seven days.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.