Blogger Melmoth posed this question last week and the answers just keep getting better: what if real life had an MMO UI over it? Here are some of his proposed answers:
- I'd probably have low health, but high mana.
- My bag slots would be nearly full all the time.
- I'd be able to scroll back through previous conversations with my boss and prove that I didn't agree to work thirty hours of overtime this week, or any week for that matter.
- Putting annoying people on /ignore.
- Having a countdown timer on the boss exploding.
- Never losing my keys.