MVP Schwick on the European WoW forums has compiled a weekly list of the best class improvement suggestions culled from the boards. He usually organizes this list by theme, but for this week its a free-for-all of interesting concepts. Here are the highlights:
- Talah of Ravenholdt would like to see Paladins improve their ability to heal multiple targets by changing how Holy Shock works.
- Neerco of Thunderhorn would like a player to be able to click off DoTs they've placed on mobs before they've run their full course. This would be helpful if a DoT'ed mob needed to be CC'd.
- Moolik of Arathor would like Tier 4/5/6 armor to be tradable with the reward NPCs for all the class variation sets. For example, once a Druid picks the Restoration set, he can then turn it in for the Feral set if he changes specs.
- Umah of Frostwolf has many, many suggestions to make playing a druid more fun.
- And Kalpothyz of Al'Akir wants Priest buffs to have lower mana costs so he can get back into the Battlegrounds without losing half his mana bar to rebuffing.