Earlier today, Blizzard updated their Armory database to support many of the new features that were added to the game in patch 2.3. I've listed a quick summary of the changes below, but the most important one is the addition of guild bank support. Players will now be able to view the contents of their guild bank via the website. You'll have to log into the Armory with your WoW user name and password, so no worries about unguilded people snooping on your hoard. Additionally, a complete bank log will be maintained on the site, which is handy since the in-game log doesn't hold many entries.
Check out my summary of the rest of the changes below.
- Guild bank support, including a transaction log and a list of the contents.
- Guild tabard designs now appear on the guild pages.
- Guild messages of the day and guild information now appear on the guild bank pages.
- Player titles, such as "Gladiator" or "Champion of the Naaru" now appear on their character profile.
- Expertise has been added to the character profiles.
- New Badge of Justice and Zul'Aman items added to the database.