- "Netherspite taught us that sometimes you should just run away."
- "Prince taught us that sometimes bad things happen to good people."
- "Curator taught us that there's a time for everything."
Moving beyond Kara, I can add some of the lessons I've learned from my time in 40-mans and 25-mans:
- Chromaggus taught me that sometimes it's best to follow the crowd ... but Gruul taught me not to follow TOO closely.
- Alterac Valley taught me to never find a land war in Asia.
- The General Rajaxx event taught me that there is some content you should not stealth past, even if someone in the group pays you 20 gold.
- Princess Huhuran taught me that all Raids cannot kill bugs.
- Vael taught me that it is possible to feel sorry for a 50-foot dragon that is trying to eat you.
- Baron Geddon taught me the importance of not making enemies in your guild.
- The Emps-C'thun trash AQ40 taught me that sometimes it's best to pretend your internet connection is going down and pull the plug on your computer.
What have you learned from raiding?