Skip to Content
1-01-2008 @ 11:33AM
This is truly beyond me...why are some of you complaining? Of course there will be a lot of Death Knights, it works that way when anything new comes out. When BC came out there were a TON of BE and Draenei Jewelcrafter's as well, but eventually, 90% of them went back to their mains and the other 10% are just the normal players, just like any other race. People seem to be looking for a reason to complain...comon, what's so bad about having a flood of Death Knight's the first couple of months? Why would that matter?
1-01-2008 @ 12:45PM
Oilof, the reason for complaining is mainly because with a flood of Death Knights at launch, that means very few people will be playing their main characters. In other words, you'll have a severe shortage of classes across the board for WotLK content. It's all THEORY, but it's very possible. Imagine finding it difficult to get a healer or tank for your WotLK instance because most people are in some new DK zone leveling from 50-60, then 60-70 through Outland...
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.