Even if Blizzard is remiss in updating their patch notes, we can always rely on our good friend Boubouille at MMO-Champion to have the goods on new PTR pushes. He doesn't disappoint tonight. The following changes are straight from the data files, so there's always a possibility that they aren't actually implemented, although usually datamined changes do show up on the PTR. Let's see what we have:
- [Druid] Nurturing Instinct now increases healing done to you by 10/20% while in Cat form (not affected by AP), in addition to increasing healing done by you by 50/100% of your Agi. [reworded for clarity]
- [Mage] Arctic Reach now affects Ice Lance as well as Frostbolt and Blizzard. Edit: Maybe just a tooltip change?
- Mana Burn tooltip changed to read "Destroys" instead of "Drains;" unknown whether this makes an actual difference.
- Power Infusion now reduces the mana cost of all spells by 20%, as well as increasing the casting speed by 20%.
- Shaman: The Ghost Wolf bonus on a few level 60 PvP items no longer affects players above level 60.