Most of us have at least a couple of alt projects that we're working on. Once you've leveled to seventy you get a feeling for which quests are a breeze and which ones are painful. Arross of Thorium brotherhood started a thread entitled Really bad quests where players listed their least favorite quests. Some honorable mentions include:
- Arross of Thorium. "I have to say so far the worst quest I have ever had was Super Sticky in Un'goro Crater. The drop rate isn't bad, it's horrible."
- Shrosarias of Burning Blade, "Any quests having to do with murloc. Murlocs = evil."
- Ashcroft of Smolderthorn, "Zeth'Gor Must Burn! had me tearing my hair out by the roots. It was so very demoralizing to go from BG-topper to single-quest-dyer in one fell swoop."
- Arteree of Rivendare, "Almost every quest in Westfall."
- Etamalgren, "imo, any escort quests are the worst quests overall, except for the skettis daily and the nagrand escort."
Most of the bad quests listed include drop rates or something else that makes them exceptionally time-consuming. I have to say my least favorite quest is Shizz Work in Hellfire Peninsula. This is an easy quest to miss as it's over to the side of Thrallmar. I find it really gross to root through Felhound Poo. Yes, I know it's virtual poo, but that doesn't make it any less yucky. It's only slightly more yucky than A Rare Bean where you have to root through Talbuk poo. I love the Nagrand Cherries you get from the quest, but I'd rather keep my virtual hands clean. There are plenty of harder and more frustrating quests to do, but those are definitely the crappiest quests out there.
What's your least favorite quest?