Skip to Content
3-02-2008 @ 9:52PM
I always make sure to enter game and get a good zoomed close up on facial features whenever I make a new character. I hated having to drop a thirty-something paladin because she her skin wasn't quite what I thought it was when I chose it on a lower resolution.The other problem is that I end up with many characters that look too similar. Sure, there are a lot of options in customizing appearance, but 95% of those aren't viable because they make a character ugly; the remaining 5% can only be combined in so many ways, so that my druid ends up looking exactly like my warrior and rogue, but with a slightly different haircut.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.