Don't forget to keep checking back, as this page will be updated as information becomes available:
Dungeons and raids
- An analysis on Arthas as a ten-manned event, including its impact on the 25-man raiding structure, as well an exploration of its consistency with the lore.
- Did you know that all expansion raids will have a 10-man setting, as well as a 25-man?
- Read through some of our initial impressions on the 10-man raiding set-up.
- We also wrote up a concise overview of the ins and outs of dungeons post-expansion, including a new token system, similar to [Badge of Justice].
- The Nexus has been announced on the official site as one of the new dungeons.
- The WoW Insider Show discusses 10-manning Arthas.
- Alex has written an excellent overview of the Grizzly Hills, a soon-to-be zone for low to mid-seventies. With old factions reappearing, along with other surprises, it's definitely something to look forward to!
- If news of the Dragonblight has intrigued you, you'll be pleased to know that more information has been made available.
- While we're brushing up on our lore and learning about new areas and factions, Alex thought it fitting to illuminate the lore behind Azjol-Nerub, as the Nerubians will have their own role in the expansion.
- Alex asks us about lore figures we'd like to see in the expansion.
Gallery: What we know about Death Knights
- New information has surfaced on the Death Knight class, as well as some clarifications on earlier statements and community guesswork.
- If you're looking for the extended version of the new Death Knight information, we wrote up a thorough post before the last round of clarifications.
- If summaries are not enough for you, feel free to comb through our Death Knight directory page, featuring everything we knew, thought we knew, guessed at, and know now.
- Death Knights and disease.
- Hybrid Theory takes a look at some of the effects of the Death Knight on other tanks.
- Matthew Rossi discusses Wrath as a whole, and Death Knights, from a warrior's perspective.
- WoW, Casually takes a look at the casual players' Wrath.
- It's time to look at your goals before the expansion hits.
- Once Wrath hits, the amani war bear mount will disappear forever. If this frightens you, check out our guide to getting your hands on one, and start planning now.
- We've been discussing the aspects of the expansion that people are looking forward to the most.
- If you could bring any character out of lore and into the expansion, which would you choose?
- Check out our take on Curse's interview with Tigole and Kalgan.
- We have the details on Gamespy's interview with J. Allen Brack.
- Worldofwar.net hit up a recent Blizzard event, and we have all the details.
- Gamespy also spoke with Jeff Kaplan about the new expansion, as well as their own hands-on with Wrath as it is so far.
- G4TV previews Wrath of the Lich King, and some interesting technical information is revealed.
- Massively analyzes the "news explosion" surrounding Wrath.
- We'll get new forum icons! So I'm sharing.
- We're learning more about re-runing for Death Knights, mounted quests, and some of the factions.
- Wrath will apparently have mounts that can carry passengers, which will be usable even in the old world!
- Wrath will not be opening up more character slots, as some people had hoped.
- Vivendi's earning statements hint at a general release date.
- Some patch notes from the alpha testing were leaked.
- Warrior talents and Death Knight talents were also leaked, but were pulled from the site at Blizzard's request.
- Did you really think I'd end this post and leave you hanging without any eye candy? Check out actual videos of Wrath content.
Gallery: WotLK Leaks
Gallery: Wrath of the Lich King
Gallery: Wrath of the Lich King Concept Art
Gallery: Wrath of the Lich King fakes