Skip to Content
6-08-2008 @ 8:50AM
I think that this article is very interesting. I agree with what he says about most people just assuming that kids or young adults are the people with the problems. Because in most cases, they aren't the ones playing for 16 hours a day. They are the ones that spend time with friends, family, and studying, whether they want to or not. I find it interesting that even though it is proven that average gamers are older, they still target younger people for their research. But seriously, 99% of gamers don't have problems. The other 1%?? They are the ones going around shooting people or hanging themselves, which yes, is a problem, but it's on a personnal level and most likely is NOT the games fault. Getting to the real point:It's just sad that people should have to feel more ashamed of playing WoW than looking at porn. No, it's not sad, it's disgusting.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.