This week, Sunday Morning Funnies
includes ranting, crying, joking, and even some crazy old guys trying to fight each other.
- Prepothteruth from Dark Legacy Comics talks about predictability and improbability that can creep into plots.
- Extra Life speaks out against level 30 mounts, crying, I earned that thing!
- Shakes and Fidget meet The Guardian. You even get a joke, an intermission, and some explanations (sort of).
- You may have noticed that we've been talking about the Spore Creature Creator lately. While it isn't Warcraft-related in itself, many people have been using it to create sporelings similar to WoW characters! We even have a gallery. So, to celebrate, and pique your curiosity, I am including GU Comics' The Spore Creature Editor.
- LFG's Richard is starting to go a little bit bonkers. No no, more than before. In fact, he even fancies that he has a destiny.
- NoObz has a lovely father and son moment.
- Ding!'s Kissybear is taking a walk on the Alliance side of things.
- Teh Gladiators come upon an old, old arena match.
- On The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf, Shari begins ranting about the rampant use of the word "gay" by certain types of players.
Are you ready to cast your vote?
Choose the best comic:
|I earned that thing||16 (7.2%)|
|The Guardian||18 (8.1%)|
|The Spore Creature Editor||2 (0.9%)|
|Teh Gladiators||22 (9.9%)|
|Adventures of Disgraph||41 (18.5%)|
Filed under: Polls, Fan stuff, Humor, Screenshots, Comics, Sunday Morning Funnies