Skip to Content
6-29-2008 @ 7:30PM
Open your face, jellyfish. Not all RPers are like that.Some of us are guys RPing girls, some of us are even girls RPing guys, but that isn't automatically a bad thing. Yes, some people think they're cool RPing a female character who's effectively a slut, but don't let the bad 3% give the other 97% of us a bad name.RPing is about playing the game like your character would actually live it. My draenei priest was an Elekk handler before the Exodar crashed, for example, and I even own a pair of Blue Overalls ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=6263#comments ) to RP that out in. Her Elekk mount plays a part in RP as well, and even has a name.The very essence of RP is immersing yourself in the game, adding an extra touch of realism where you can get it to make the game more fun. Are there people who give us a bad name? Yes. Ignore those people; the rest of us are generally quite a fun and friendly bunch.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.