This week we have a strong selection of humor, from BlizzCon jokes to hypnotic dancing. If you're not opposed to the disrobing of blood elves, night elves and male dwarves alike, then read on!
- Castle Vid-Cons drew a response to the BlizzCon ticket debacle. In fact, there's been a fair amount of creativity surrounding the event, including a mini-game.
- GU Comics has a suggestion for a new "Achievement." 1500 Gamerpoints.
- NoObz examines a player's thought process after they've needed on an epic item.
- On The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf, Disgraph reveals his Majestic Belly Fat.
- On LFG, Richard will get things done.
- From the Mouths of Babes is where the druids on the Road to BlizzCon are getting their new disguise.
- Kissybear returns to the Horde, and the gang gets him back into the spirit of it all.
- X32A is unleashed and IT Pwns Cities.