Last night's Wrath beta patch wasn't a very large one, but it did bring a few changes for just about everyone. Priests had some of the more boring changes, but let's take a look regardless.
- Holy Nova's mana cost is now 25% of base mana, originally 33% of base mana.
- Improved Inner Fire has been moved from Tier 3 to Tier 2.
- Improved Power Word: Fortitude has been moved from Tier 2 to Tier 3.
- Guardian Spirit now heals the target of 50% of their maximum health.
- Twisted Faith's typo has been fixed. As stated previously, it will work while Shadow Word: Pain is on the target, not Mind Flay.
- Glyph of Fading - Reduces the mana cost of your Fade spell by 30%, instead of the old 50%.
- Glyph of Spirit of Redemption - All heals cast while Spirit of Redemption is active have a 20% changes to increase the remaining duration of Spirit of Redemption by 5 seconds. Originally 20 seconds.
Overall, I think this patch's changes were pretty decent. Not amazing, but not bad either. Some tough calls, but good and needed ones. Glad to see Guardian Spirit get a bit of a boost most of all, despite my personal affinity to the Shadow. Holy Priests needed more of a reason to use their GCD for that particular button in a pinch, instead of something else.
[ Unofficial patch notes via MMO-Champion ]