For the last few days, the WoW Insider staff members have been writing up a storm to help prepare you all for patch 3.0.2 and the changes it is bringing this afternoon. Unfortunately, the patch was not ready at the time we were originally given, and we're looking at roughly another hour (4:30 pm PST) before the realms come up.
Despite an earlier announcement made by Ghostcrawler that not all of the changes we anticipated will make it into the patch, most of the information you will find in the class primers will be live as of today.
- Druids: Eliah has prepared an excellent primer for Feral Druids. John P. has explained and started a discussion about the missing armor for bears. A comprehensive look at Restoration druids has been written by Allison and is split up into part one, part two and part three.
- Mages: Christian has written a guide to help you prepare your mage for 3.0.2.
- Hunters: Big Red Kitty takes an in-depth look at both the Hunter talent trees and those of their pets.
- Warlocks: We have primers ready for all warlocks, whether they be Affliction spec, Demonology spec, or Destruction spec. Zach also prepared a separate analysis for the Demonology Tree and the Destruction Tree in order to help you choose your talents.
- Priests: Matt Low has written an excellent review of the spells and abilities for both Holy and Discipline Priests, as well as delving in and taking a look at their respective talent trees.
- Paladins: Zach has covered some of the highlights of the paladin changes.
- Warriors: Matthew Rossi wrote up a guide for warriors. Check out part one and part two.
- Rogues: Chase Christian has been covering all things Rogue.
- Shamans: On Totem Talk, Matthew Rossi talks about Shamans and patch 3.0.2, and finishes the discussion in a follow-up post.