Illidan screamed "You are not prepared!" to us all in the Burning Crusade. It turned out that most of us were, especially after the release of patch 3.0.2. Over the past eight days Allison, Zach, and I have looked at what it takes to get you prepared for Wrath of the Lich King.
Even if you haven't been preparing every day for the past week or so, you can still get caught up quickly and easily. In each of our guides we give you some tips that only take about 20 minutes or so in game. Everything from cleaning out your bank, to stocking up on food, potions, and stones, to making sure that you have enough money for your travels.
Take a look back at our preparation guide. Are you prepared?
- Preparing for Wrath Day 8 – Your bank
- Preparing for Wrath Day 7 – Eat, drink, and be merry
- Preparing for Wrath Day 6 – Have a nice night with some pots, stones, and oils
- Preparing for Wrath Day 5 – Dungeoneering and you
- Preparing for Wrath Day 4 – Addons for leveling
- Preparing for Wrath Day 3 – PvP like there's no tomorrow
- Preparing for Wrath Day 2 – The dying wallet
- Preparing for Wrath Day 1 – Get your act together