Good Thursday morning, everyone. I'm sure by now that many of you rushed home from your midnight openings, installed the game, and started up a new Death Knight. Many others may, like me, be expecting to do that tonight after work or school, while others are looking at rolling a Death Knight in a few weeks or months after the rush has died down or they get a main to 80. Whatever your plans, if you're playing a Death Knight anytime in the future, you'll want to read on. We have a nice selection of some of the best news, information, and analysis of the Death Knight class after the break, including a lot of information that the new Death Knight will find useful.
- If you have any lingering questions about where or how or when you can make a Death Knight, check this FAQ.
- There are a few bugs which are sometimes preventing people from creating a Death Knight, so try our bug workarounds.
- If you're still deciding on your Death Knight race, a quick look at Racials for Death Knights could help, or this list of Roleplay hooks for Death Knights by race.
- A lot of people have been using these last few months to put in a stockpile of items and gear to send to their Death Knight to smooth the road to 70. Here's a list of some of the stuff you might be able to grab for your Death Knight.
- Yes, you will be getting some nice blue gear. Check out our gallery of what you'll be seeing out of the newbie zones.
- As far as Talent specs go, the latest installment of Lichborne introduced 3 solo DPS specs for each of the 3 Death Knight trees. You can also get some advice on how to attack and which major glyphs to use for each spec.
- So now you're out of the newbie zone and leveling through Outland. Let us give you some suggestions on upgrading your gear. At the same time, check our analysis of the value of grinding reputation with various Burning Crusade factions.
- If you're new to the melee or tanking game, you'll want to read up on this sage advice from a fellow tank. And the other sage advice as well.
- If you're going down the Blood tree, Mark of Blood can be your best friend, if you know how to treat it right.
- In the Unholy tree, you'll want to learn about your Ghoul friend for sure.
- Horn of Winter: It's how a Death Knight says group utility.
- You'll also want to get familiar with Runeforging, the self-only weapon enchantment system for Death Knights.
- It seems like one of the great decisions you'll probably have to make as a Death Knight is which side of the dual wield vs. 2-hand debate you fall on. Let's give you an introduction.
- Zach Yonzon meditates on the Zen of catching up to the joneses and being one of the first Death Knights.
- Will Death Knight diseases revolutionize PvP?