Skip to Content
3-10-2009 @ 11:11AM
Approximately 90% of WowInsider sounds like an advertisement. -_- The other 10% assumes that most players of WoW are really fricking hardcore when, in fact, the majority of players are, in your terms "very casual".
3-10-2009 @ 11:23AM
And by virtue of regularly reading a WoW blog, you are more hardcore than 90% of the population.
3-10-2009 @ 11:30AM
What he said ^
3-10-2009 @ 11:36AM
10% is too hardcore? Please! Maybe one or wo articles attempt to cater to the "HARDCORE!!!!" but most of them miss the mark.WoWinsider is a nice place to come for something to read but accuracy(That which a harcorer craves) is few and far between.
3-10-2009 @ 12:21PM
reading a wow blog makes you hardcore? I thought it just made me less productive at work........
3-10-2009 @ 3:01PM
@ mixxLMAO...and here I thought I was the only one (well...not really)
3-11-2009 @ 6:43AM
well... I'm really surprised that the WoW Insider URL is still not blocked by my companies' firewall. Maybe it will, after they detected this very post...
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.