Spellpower maces and wands and bows are cute and all. But sometimes you just want a big sword.
Name: Armageddon (Wowhead, Thottbot, WoWDigger)
Type: Epic Two-hand Sword
Damage/Speed: 554-831 / 3.40 (203.7 DPS)
- First, just look at that thing. This is clearly a sword that, when swung in an arcward manner, brings all sorts of death and destruction.
- +101 Strength, and +108 Stamina, which is (definitely not the first weapon ever, but) the first weapon I've seen that has two triple-digit buffs.
Gallery: Phat Loot Phriday
- Improves crit strike rating by 58, and haste rating by 100
- This weapon is for anyone who wants to do melee damage (and even for you Death Knights with your crazy two-hand tanking) and can wield a giant two-hander. Warriors especially.
- And speaking of Warriors, the sword isn't unique at all. So yes, if you have specced Titan's Grip, you can dual wield two of these things at the same time. Nuts? Yes. But wait until you see a Gnome do it.
Win the roll against other two-hand wielders of destruction (Hunters, seriously, don't even try), and the sword is yours.
Getting Rid of It: Sells back to vendors for 24g 76s 82c, though you won't be getting rid of it until Ulduar, and even then, just look at it! This is one for the bank. Will also, in case you don't have a drooling Arms Warrior in your raid, disenchant into an Abyss Crystal.