We've talked a whole lot about Ulduar in the last few months, and a lot of great Ulduar-related resources have cropped up. So you don't need to dig through our entire site to find what you're looking for this fine Tuesday morning, I've tried to collect the most useful pieces of our current Ulduar content into one nice list for you. Enjoy!
- Ulduar Mania kicked off with this preview of Ulduar from the official EU community site.
- And then this video!
- You can listen to this song by Summergale and Cranius titled 'Ulduar' while you read this insanely long list!
- To be sure you'll never be lost in Ulduar, we've covered a few sites with maps of the zone.
- Check out an early iteration of the Ulduar achievements. Most of them have remained the same, but note that some of the numbers in the post were placeholders and have since been updated.
- We have write-ups of early iterations of some of the bosses. They were written early on in the PTR's lifetime so I wouldn't go forming a strategy based on them, but it'll certainly give you a feel for the encounters. You can read up on Kologarn, Ignis the Furnace Master, Flame Leviathan, The Iron Council, and Hodir.
- Confused about how the Emblem system will work out in Ulduar? Some of us were, too. Luckily, Vaneras was there to clarify the system.
- If you're the type that loves spoilers, you might want to check out the quests associated with Val'anyr and the raid's many hard modes.
- Speaking of Val'anyr, it looks pretty sweet!
- Matt Low's Raid Rx gets your Healers ready for healing through Ulduar!
- Ready Check, our raiding column, points you in the direction of a great number of other resources for preparing for your first Ulduar raid.
- After all of the PTR testing was complete, one of North America's top raiding guilds, Vodka, released their own preview video of the raid zone, and it's pretty awesome!
- Finally, after months of anticipation, Blizzard finally officially announced the release of Patch 3.1 along with the cinematic trailer to accompany it.
- After all of that, is your guild ready for Ulduar?
Patch 3.1 is live and it takes us into Ulduar, delivers us dual specs, and brings significant changes to all the classes! We've got you covered from top to bottom with our Guide to Patch 3.1 and the official patch notes!