Despite all of the instance server problems last night, a number of bloggers throughout the community marched into Ulduar to give the place a whirl on live realms for the first time.
- We Wipe On Trash downed a few bosses. They also, amusingly, wiped on some trash. Luckily, that trash was hotfixed today.
- Honor's Code had a whole lot of fun figuring out Flame Leviathan. If you haven't tried that boss out yet yourself, it might be worth reading before you do. First hand experiences are even better than regular ol' strategy posts sometimes.
- Hoof n' Healz came to the realization that Naxxramas made him a worse player, and Ulduar trash surprised him a little bit. I fear that most of my raid will come to that same realization tonight when we give the place a whirl.
- Of Teeth and Claws is just a little bitter about the current state of the game, and hopes Ulduar will revive the endgame.
- Mirror Shield was a little surprised by the difficulty of the trash, too.
- Fel Fire lost Ulduar. Yeah, lost it. Whoops!
- Soap Bubble took some shots at Flame Leviathan and Ignis, and also has some thoughts on mana regen as a Discipline Priest.
- Matticus has a full strategy for Flame Leviathan ready to go.
- Less QQ, More PewPew will be posting videos of their boss kills, the first of which you can watch at the top of this post.
Filed under: The Daily Quest