For those of you worried about the return of Failoc, or just interested in how the BlizzCon ticket process is going to work this time around, Blizzard has posted a FAQ on buying tickets on their BlizzCon site.
Interesting information includes:
- You should make a Battle.net account ahead of time, and make sure the payment information on it is up-to-date.
- If there are enough people on the site trying to buy tickets (and trust me, there will be), there will be a queue to join.
- Once in the queue, you'll get an ETA for how long until you can get your tickets. Do not close or refresh the window. If tickets sell out before you get to the front of the line, they'll let you know.
- When you get to the front of the queue, you have 15 minutes to buy your tickets before you get booted and have to join the queue again.
- You don't need to give attendee information until after finishing the ticket purchase.
They also note that this queue system will remain in place for future Blizzard items "whenever a certain number of people are making purchases simultaneously," so get used to it - you'll almost certainly be seeing it when StarCraft II and Diablo III come out.
Filed under: Events