We love in-game fixes, right?
Blizzard blue poster Bornakk has announced a couple new in-game fixes. The updates are as follows:
First, the nerf to the Paladin's Vindication talent that set the Pally community on fire yesterday is now live. The nerf removed stamina and intellect from the 20% reduction that Vindication gave. All other primary statistics are still affected by Vindication.
Secondly, Maim, Bash, and Hammer of Justice will no longer cause a player's spell to be interrupted when they're immune to stun. They will still interrupt the NPC's spells however.
There have been a handful of other hot fixes that we've covered the past few days, and those are recapped after the break.
- When immune to the stun of following abilities, Maim, Bash, and Hammer of Justice will no longer cause player spells to be interrupted but they will still interrupt NPCs.
- The Retribution Paladin talent Vindication no longer reduces the targets stamina or intellect but does correctly lower agility, spirit, and strength.
- We've made some adjustments to the siege engine and demolisher in the flame leviathan encounter in order to make them more effective.
- The tower of life's adds have had their health reduced.
- The Ancient Water Spirit in the Freya encounter should now be vulnerable to interrupt effects.
- Life Sparks will no longer chain their Shock spell.
- Commanding Shout and Battle Shout are again free to use during the preparation period of battlegrounds and arenas.
- To resolve an exploit we have removed all non-boss chests from dungeons introduced in The Burning Crusade: Ramparts, Blood Furnance, Shattered Halls, Steam Vault, Underbog, Slave Pens, Arcatraz, Botanica, Mechanaar, Shadow Labyrinth, Sethekk Halls, Mana-Tombs, and Auchenai Crypts.