Another week has brought us to another weekend, which means it's time for us all to work out what we're playing this weekend. The Midsummer Fire Festival begins today, but surprisingly enough, it's not what any of our crew seem to be looking forward to for weekend World of Warcraft entertainment. Leveling alts? Raiding Ulduar? Or, gasp, dare I say it, some kind of crazy life beyond the keyboard? How dull! There's summer to celebrate!
For what the WoW.com team is up to this weekend -- and to let us know what you're playing this weekend -- read on!
- Adam Holisky (@adamholisky): Collecting more badges and gear for my Ret Paladin. Maybe picking up the next alt to level to 80.
- Alex Ziebart (@aziebart): Two words: Polish Fest.
- Allison Robert: More office work on Saturday, Ulduar-10 if any guildies need me, and more (probably fruitless) farming for the elusive Turtle mount.
- Amanda Miller: Unpacking at my new place and heading to a Native festival on Sunday. Checking out the Greek festival tonight, and slipping in some Sims 3 when I can.
- Chase Christian (@madsushi): Will be going to Ulduar with two brand-new tanks, and will be yelling in vent a lot.
- Daniel Whitcomb (@danielwhitcomb): Now that 3.2's been launched, I'm getting back in the swing of Argent Tournament dailies so I can hit Crusader title on my Death Knight and have new dailies to do. I also want to make the final push to 80 on my Druid so he can heal for the new wave of people LFG for dungeons for badges.
- Eddie Carrington (@Brigwyn): I doubt there will be any WoW for me. I'll be heading to Philly and picking up my 2 kids. During the layovers I'm going to dig deeper into the Patch 3.2 changes.
- Jennie Lees (@jennielees): is in London, and has discovered her laptop and WoW really don't go well together. Casual time for three weeks.
- Lisa Poisso (@eMused): Gonna rock out with my CoX out.
- Matt Low (@mattycus): will be taking a page from @adamholisky and will also be picking up some phat lewt for the Ret Paladin. I got a guildie in town too! Hopefully I'll get to see him sometime over the weekend so that'll be nice. Not often I meet other WoW players in person.
- Matthew Rossi: I haven't really decided yet, but I may try and transfer a horde toon to Zangamarsh.
- Michael Gray: My week-end will mostly be spent playing Father's Day for my own father and a good father friend. In between, I might spend some time with Arena.
- Mike Schramm (@mikeschramm): is finally going to buckle down and level his 54 Paladin. 60 or bust this weekend.
- Robin Torres (@cosmiclaurel): Death Knights a gogo! I'll be hanging out with the gang at It Came from the Blog, working on getting my DK out of the starting area. A lot of people took my advice and made DKs for the events, so I won't be alone. Come join us!
- Zach Yonzon (@trymykungfu): NBA season's over, next MotoGP race is still next week, and our Internet has been utter garbage lately, dissuading me from even logging in to WoW. Thank goodness my wife and I are running the All-Terrain Race on Sunday, otherwise it'd be a pretty dull weekend.