I hope everybody's been having fun on the PTR. I know Matt's been having a grand time in Patch 3.2's new Battleground, the Isle of Conquest. Thanks to all the players who have been airship-dropping, flag-capturing, glaive-thrower-riding, and general-killing, Blizzard has announced that they will be making some changes to the Isle of Conquest in the next iteration of the PTR build. The changes are as follows:
- Increased all the gates' health from 300,000 to 600,000.
- Increased the reinforcement count from 200 to 400.
- Significantly increased the health and damage of the keep generals.
- Reduced effect range of the siege damage caused by Seaforium. Both the player damage and the siege damage caused should be 10 yards now.
- The Huge Seaforium piles will now despawn for 20 seconds once looted.
- Glaive Thrower - Reduced the cooldown of Blade Salvo from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Glaive Thrower - Reduced movement speed.
- Demolisher - The Hurl Boulder and Ram effects no longer share a cooldown.
- Keep Cannons - Fixed a bug that was causing them to do much more damage than intended.
- Keep Cannons - Can now be repaired once they are destroyed by clicking on them. This repair process takes 8 seconds and can be interrupted, similar to capturing a PvP objective.
- Siege Engine - Significantly Increased health.
Patch 3.2 will bring about a new 5, 10, and 25 man instance to WoW, and usher in a new 40-man battleground called the Isle of Conquest. WoW.com will have you covered every step of the way, from extensive PTR coverage through the official live release. Check out WoW.com's Guide to Patch 3.2 for all the latest!