This is probably my favorite name for an item in the game.
Name: Last Laugh (Wowhead, Thottbot, Armory)
Type: Epic One-hand Axe
Damage/Speed: 192-357 / 1.60 (171.6 DPS)
- +37 Strength, +73 Stamina. Interesting -- I don't know if I've ever seen a weapon where the attribute numbers are reversed like that. Probably not done intentionally, but it's an interesting little quirk.
Gallery: Phat Loot Phriday
- Increases Defense rating by 31 and parry rating by 34. So it's obviously a tanking axe. Which is too bad...
- ... because it also adds to your hit by 24. That's a nice stat for melee and even some Hunters, but with the rest of the stats on this one, it remains squarely in the domain of the meatshields.
- Plus, it has a face. A demon face. This axe is so metal.
- And it'll give you the last laugh, because with all of that Defense, you'll still be standing when your foes run out of HP. And as the old Italian saying goes, "Ride bene chi ride l'ultimo."
Getting Rid of It: Sells for 23g 7s 55c back to vendors, and disenchants into an Abyss Crystal. Can you imagine getting stabbed with one of those horns or getting caught on those bony teeth? I'm telling you: metal.