- Blessed Resilience: Now properly triggered by periodic critical strikes.
- Divine Aegis: This talent will now work properly if the priest moves out of range of his or her target as the effect is resolving.
- Divine Hymn: This spell now works correctly with the trinket Illustration of the Dragon Soul. Mana Burn: Fixed a bug where Mana Burn did not cause fear effects to break when the fear victim had an absorb shield on.
- Mass Dispel: This spell now triggers some types of trinkets it did not trigger before (such as Flow of Knowledge).
- Pain Suppression: No longer can be cast while under the effects of Incapacitate or Cyclone.
- Honor Among Thieves: Periodic critical strikes now grant combo points for rogues with this talent.
- Killing Spree: Error message when no targets are in range has been changed to "Out of Range."
- Master of Subtlety: Being under the effects of Cyclone when the buff from this talent is about to expire will no longer make it last indefinitely.
- Overkill: Being under the effects of Cyclone when the buff from this talent is about to expire will no longer make it last indefinitely.
- Shiv: Deadly Poison will now apply properly when Shiv is the attack used to break a Gouge.
- Tricks of the Trade: Using this ability on a target affected by Cyclone or Banish will no longer place the ability on permanent cooldown and will instead give an error message.
- Turn the Tables: Rank 2 of this talent will now work properly with raid members, and not just party members.
- Elemental Devastation: Tooltip revised to indicate it does not work with critical strikes from periodic damage.
- Elemental Focus: Tooltip revised to indicate it does not work with critical strikes from periodic damage.
- Elemental Oath: Tooltip revised to indicate it does not work with critical strikes from periodic damage.
- Flametongue Weapon: Fixed tooltip error.
- Frostbrand Weapon: Fixed a bug where rank 9 was not scaling properly with a shaman's spell power.
- Demonic Circle: The visual for this spell should now despawn when the warlock dies or when the warlock otherwise loses the aura that allows transport to the circle.
- Immolate and Unstable Affliction: All ranks of these two spells will now overwrite each other.
- Improved Imp: Each time an Imp is summoned it will recast Blood Pact (if autocast is on), forcing it to benefit from this talent, even if the Imp was not summoned at the time the talent was learned.
- Improved Shadow Bolt: Redesigned slightly. Instead of a 100% chance to apply a 1/2/3/4/5% critical strike increase on the target, it now has a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to apply a 5% critical strike increase.
- Berserker Rage: Tooltip clarified to indicate this ability breaks existing Fear, Sap, and Incapacitate effects.
- Bladestorm: Now properly removes the Snare effect of Desecration in all cases.
- Blood Craze: Now properly triggered by periodic critical strikes.
- Execute: Focused Rage and the Dreadnaught Battlegear set bonus will now properly reduce the cost of Execute.
- Slam: The combat log tooltip will no longer list which rank of Slam was used. Previously it incorrectly listed rank 8 for all ranks of Slam.
- Vigilance: This talent and Blessing of Sanctuary will now both be able to be cast on the same target without sometimes overwriting each other.
- Adamantite Scope: Attaching this scope to an item will now cause it to become soulbound as intended.
- Badge of the Swarmguard: Will no longer cause a weapon swing animation when it triggers.
- Cenarion Set: No longer reduces the (nonexistent) cooldown on Hurricane. Instead, the set bonus increases the damage done by Hurricane by 15%.
- Commendation of Bravery: No longer useable when player is already at the maximum honor allowed.
- Deadly Gladiator's Dreadplate: The set bonus will now trigger properly from Crippling Poison.
- Death Knight PvP Glove Bonus: The runic power gain no longer appears in the combat log.
- Death Knight Tier-7 Set: Fingers of the Damned now has a detailed combat log tooltip.
- Frostweave Net: Using this item no longer causes the user to break shapeshifts.
- Glyph of Beacon of Light: This glyph will no longer grant its duration increase twice when Beacon of Light is cast on self.
- Glyph of Corpse Explosion: This glyph will no longer cause the model on target dummies to change.
- Glyph of Death Strike: Tooltip typo corrected.
- Glyph of Disease: Blood Plague will now last its correct full duration when refreshed by this glyph.
- Glyph of Freezing Trap: The effect from this glyph will now log properly.
- Glyph of Healing Wave: The heal from this glyph will no longer benefit twice from the Purification talent.
- Glyph of Overpower: Fixed a bug where sometimes parries would not trigger the glyph. In addition, this glyph will now only make Overpower available for 6 seconds after a parry, instead of indefinitely.
- Glyph of Power Word: Shield: The heal from this glyph can now cause Divine Aegis.
- Glyph of Shadow: This glyph can now be triggered by critical strikes from periodic damage.
- Glyph of Shocking: Fixed tooltip error on Macintosh game client.
- Glyph of Shadowflame: The effect from this glyph will now work properly when multiple Warlocks use Shadowflame on the target.
- Gnomish Mind Control Cap: Paladins who break the harmful effect from this item by using Divine Shield will now properly gain the Forbearance debuff.
- Goblin Dragon Gun: This item will no longer spam the combat log with cast messages.
- Heavy Netherweave Net: Using this item no longer causes the user to break shapeshifts.
- Major Arcane Protection Potion: Vendor price lowered to match other similar potions.
- Nightsong Battlegear: The 2-piece set bonus will no longer sometimes be triggered by other periodic damage other than those listed in the tooltip.
- Pandora's Plea: Corrected a tooltip issue.
- Randomly generated uncommon (green) and rare (blue) quality items in Wrath of the Lich King had stat values that were lower than intended. All Wrath of the Lich King uncommon and rare items with random suffixes ("of the Bear") have had their stat values increased significantly.
- Reins of the Icemaw Matriarch: This vehicle will now leave bear footprints instead of barefoot footprints.
- Reticulated Armor Webbing: Tooltip corrected to no longer claim that this item only works on plate items.
- Saronite Bomb: This item will no longer cause threat against nearby targets just outside the targeting circle.
- Scrolls: Scrolls which grant agility, intellect, spirit, strength, or stamina will now report an error message and no longer consume and waste the scroll when the target has a more powerful buff to that stat.
- Sif's Remembrance: Sound and animation added to trinket effect.
- Sigil of Arthritic Binding: The bonus damage from this relic is now added after diseases have increased damage by a percentage, instead of before.
- Trinkets: Various trinkets which did not work properly with channeled area-of-effect spells will now work with those spells. This includes (but is not limited to) Illustration of the Dragon Soul, Darkmoon Card: Greatness, and Egg of Mortal Essence.
- Warrior PvP Glove Bonus: Tooltip reworded slightly.
- Wintergrasp Commendation: No longer useable when player is already at the maximum honor allowed.
- Enchant Weapon - Black Magic: This enchantment can now be triggered by some spells it did not previously work with, including Curse of Agony, Blizzard, and Typhoon.
- Guardian Gloves: Now correctly marked as uncommon quality.
- Hallow's End: Putting out fires for this event will no longer trigger effects from items, talents and set bonuses.
- Noblegarden: Loot windows will no longer periodically close while the looting player is transformed into a rabbit.
- There is a known UI rendering issue with the Intel 965 Mobile Express chipset drivers on Windows Vista prior to version 220.127.116.119 (December 2008). Please contact your laptop manufacturer for an updated driver if you are experiencing difficulties. In case of continued problems, add the following lines to the Config.wtf file as a workaround: SET fixedFunction "1".