And as we announced before, Goblins and Worgen will be the new playable races. The level cap will be raised to 85, and there will be a whole new swath of raids, dungeons, and quests for everyone to enjoy. The old world raid dungeons will be revamped and deliver new heroic opportunities for players. There is a new secondary skill: Archaeology.
UPDATE: Check out our latest coverage:
- Live blog of the playing the new racial starter zones
- The official FAQ page is up
- Live blog of Cataclysm dev panel
- Developer map of new Azeroth map after the Cataclysm
- New race/class combo matrix
Gallery: BlizzCon 2009: Costumes
Gallery: BlizzCon 2009 Art Gallery
BlizzCon 2009 is here! WoW.com has continuing coverage, bringing you the latest in Cataclysm news, live blogs, galleries, and reports right from the convention floor. Check out WoW.com's Guide to BlizzCon for the latest!