Hey, how about a fist weapon? Isn't "fist weapon" a weird name? We don't call them "sword weapons" or "stabby weapons," right? It's Phat Loot Phriday! On a Phasaturday!
Name: Insanity's Grip (Wowhead, WoWDB, Thottbot)
Type: Epic Main Hand Fist Weapon
Damage/Speed: 372 - 558 / 2.60 (178.8 DPS)
- +52 Agility, +51 Stamina
- +1736 Feral attack power, if you're of the feral persuasion
- Improves crit strike rating by 34, expertise by 25, and attack power by 80
Gallery: Phat Loot Phriday
- As you probably can already tell, this one's made for a Rogue or an Enhancement Shaman -- though of course your results may differ as always, depending on what kinds of content the folks in your guild have done.
- One weird thing with this one: enchants don't show up on it. Probably a problem of how they'd appear rather than an actual bug.
- And of course the "Insanity's Grip" reference is likely about what's happening in Ulduar. But then again, the weapon itself is called "Insanity's Grip," so instead of being gripped by Insanity, you're actually gripping Insanity's Grip. Confusing much?
Getting Rid of It: Sells to vendors for 22g 75s 98c, and disenchants into an Abyss Crystal, as you'd expect.