So. Big news guys: The Three Worgen Moon Shirt is here. Seriously. The Shirt that will change your life, I kid you not. I ordered mine, and I have already sensed the presence of beautiful women gravitating toward the aura of self-assurance and wildness created around me by the very decision made to purchase the shirt.
Nah, but seriously. There's been stuff going on this weekend. Mostly, Patch 3.3's been going on, and we've had crack teams poring over the data files and running through the dungeons getting all the latest for you. For example, here's some video footage of some of the team running The Pit of Saron. Also, you're going to need to convert your account to Battle.net pretty soon now.
There's much more to peruse of course, so let's get to it. Here's a list of some of our best news and features from the past few days.
Hot News and Features
- The Patch 3.3 PTR got an updated build. We have the updated patch notes.
- Blizzard's released a preview of the Patch 3.3 Icecrown raid.
- Emblems of Triumph will be the new base emblems for Patch 3.3. Run a few heroics, deck yourself out in tier 9!
- Blizzard's testing haste for HoT and DoT ticks on the PTR in the form of glyphs.
- The latest major lore figure to get an in-game makeover? Jaina Proudmoore.
- Speaking of Jaina, both she and Sylvanas have new official bios.
- Tokyopop's announced their 2010 Manga release schedule.
- For Gnomeregan!
- There's new racial totems for Trolls, Orcs, and Dwarves, and we have pictures.
- Tier 10 armor set bonuses have been datamined, and we have a list for you.
- First Vanish is fixed, now Blink? Screw Cataclysm, I'm waiting for Armageddon now.
- Speaking of Vanish, Encrypted Text has done some testing of the Patch 3.3 PTR fix of said star-crossed skill.
- Lichborne takes a look at some of the latest changes for death knights on the PTR.
- Warlock pets got some interesting changes in the latest PTR build.
- This week, the warriors talk armor penetration.
- Arcane Brilliance has a leveling guide for Mages 11-20.
- Blood Pact discusses warlock glyphs.
- The AE damage cap is changing in Patch 3.3.
- Blizzard is also making some awesome small tweaks to nameplate visibility in Patch 3.3.
- We have first hand impressions of the Pit of Souls, one of the new Patch 3.3 5-mans currently undergoing testing on the PTR.
- Disenchant looks to be in development as a loot roll option. It's unknown whether or not the game will actually disenchant the item for you.
- Here's some of the latest achievement changes from the PTR.
- The Icecrown Raid will introduce new difficulty toggling.
- Ready Check helps you take on the faction champions.
- Blood Sport continues discussing the latest Arena ch-ch-ch-changes.
- So let's take a break from all that silly WoW psychology talk. How about WoW economics instead?
- The Guild Season 3 Episode 6 is out, and there's also news about the Guild comic.
- Here's a new sobering internet addiction stat: Singaporean teens play online games an average of 27 hours a week.
- World of Warcrafts features a pretty amazing statue this week.