Skip to Content
10-29-2009 @ 8:11PM
Sweet Jesus, for the hundredth time in this thread, reducing dodge for all tanks by 20% does NOT HURT DRUIDS MORE. All tanks lose 20% avoidance. DK with 30% dodge and 20% parry 50% overall avoidance,l will now be at 10% dodge and 20% parry for 30% overall avoidance, losing 20%. A druid with 50% dodge will lose 20%, bringing him down to 30% dodge, 30% overall avoidance. Druids are not being harder hit by this in ANY way.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.