Skip to Content
11-02-2009 @ 2:31PM
if you have 4 people rolling on loot then they all should have 1/4(25%) chance to win, then if 3 of those guys are buddies trying to get 1 of them loot then that one persons chances of getting loot are 75% but in all fairness only 2 people shold be rolling need for the item so it shold be a 50/50 roll......now imagine if the raid is a 1 item per system...it increases that persons chances to get multiple items thus resulting in kevin bacon.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.