Patch 3.3 obviously is having its share of bugs, some more severe than others. People are reporting inability to zone into instances, often times met either with the dreaded "Additional instances cannot be launched" error or just flat out lagging out so long that they're ported back to Dalaran or wherever the system decides to drop them, entirely unable to enter the instance.
Some of the issues have been addressed, some haven't.
Blizzard has released the first part of the list of known issues with patch 3.3. It will be expanding in the future, so don't get too upset when you don't see a bug on it. Remember that it typically takes a couple days for a patch to get all its kinks worked out. Just hang tight, enjoy some some lore and trailer action, and things will be fixed before you know it.
The full list of known issues after the break.
Known issues from Eyonix:
- Logging out inside a battleground and logging back in after the BG is completed will cause characters to be unable to queue using the Looking for Dungeon System.
- Spamming the Auto Attack button causes the character to play the attack animation even though no actual attack is done.
Dungeons & Raids
- Escape from Durnhold - At the end of the Escape from Durnholde instance Erozion teleports you back to Caverns of Time rather than where you entered the instance from.
- Halls of Reflection - Player will get disconnected when running up the ramp to the ship.
- Horde players do not receive a parachute when the Kor'kron Troop Transport is destroyed during the quest, "Assault by Air".
- While swimming in Cat form or Travel form players nameplates are clipping through their model.
- Mage Summon Water Elemental does not fully function as a permanent pet when glyphed with Glyph of Eternal Water.
- Avenging Wrath and self cast Lay on Hands cannot be used within 30 seconds of each other.
- The dungeon finder visual UI will sometimes display inaccurate class archetype counts.
- The group "guide" is called "Party Leader" in chat.
Patch 3.3 is the last major patch of Wrath of the Lich King. With the new Icecrown Citadel 5-man dungeons and 10/25-man raid arriving soon, patch 3.3 will deal the final blow to Arthas. WoW.com's Guide to Patch 3.3 will keep you updated with all the latest patch news.