Blizzard poster Bornakk announced a whole batch of hotfixes and updates to issues that cropped up after the launch of Patch 3.3 earlier this evening. A few of the juicier fixes are just below, and you can find the rest behind the cut. Do note that some of these changes will require a server restart to kick in.
- Running up the ramp at the end of the 3rd encounter in Halls of Reflection will no longer disconnect players.
- Onyxia has settled down and is once again killable and flying in the proper areas during phase 2.
- Bosses no longer respawn in the new Frozen Halls 5 player dungeon after being defeated.
- Icetouched Earthragers casting Avalanche now deals appropriate damage.
- The quest "Keeping the Enemy at Bay" is now completable.
- Totems are no longer targeted by chain effects as intended.
- The Death Knight chest piece, Scourgelord Chestguard, has been updated to reflect appropriate tanking statistics.
- Emblem of Triumph quartermasters now exchanges one Emblem of Conquest for one Emblem of Triumph.
- The NPC Usuri Brightcoin in Dalaran now exchanges one Emblem of Triumph for one Emblem of Frost.
- Scourgelord Tyrannus now heals to full when the encounter begins.
- The chance for epic items to drop off trash mobs in the Icecrown Citadel raid dungeons has been reduced.
- The chance for epic items to drop off trash mobs in the Frozen Halls 5 player dungeons has been reduced.
- Trading soulbound items will no longer make them appear as lost.
- Improved Counterspell now triggers Burning Determination as intended.
- The Call to Arms: Warsong Gulch daily quest is now properly offered to players of all levels.
- The quest "No Mercy for the Merciless" can now be completed as intended.
Filed under: Patches