Skip to Content
1-28-2010 @ 8:48PM
I'm glad to hear the utility vs utility thing. I'd love it if there were some way to customize your character 100% the way you wanted to play it and have it just as viable as joe next doors.But in reality I'm fine with 80% of my talents being cookie cutter as long as the other 20% are basically a throw em wherever stuits your playstyle.
1-29-2010 @ 9:54AM
People wanting talent points to throw "wherever they want" should have played a ret pally before they removed Seal of Blood. We had 11 completely worthless talent points that did nothing to increse damage. It was not fun, it was infuriating. When you are a dps you want to spend your points to dps - not spend your points to shave one minute of your BoP or or add extra armor to your charachter. Now we have 6 points to essentially throw into whatever we feel like and I'd faceroll from here to kingdom come for those points to actually increase my damage. Getting back additional "utility" points in Cataclysm when we've had them for the entirety of Wrath is not something I'm looking forward too.
First time? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.
Members enter your username and password.
Enter your AOL or AIM screenname and password.
Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry. Email addresses are never displayed, but they are required to confirm your comments.
When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link to confirm your comment, and a password. To leave another comment, just use that password.
To create a live link, simply type the URL (including http://) or email address and we will make it a live link for you. You can put up to 3 URLs in your comments. Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use <p> or <br /> tags.