We here at WoW.com are on a Daily Quest to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere. Is there a story out there we ought to link or a blog we ought to follow? Just leave us a comment and you may see it here tomorrow!
Though not technically WoW-related, before we start today's TDQ, I'd like to be sure that all of the Blizzard-philes in the audience are aware that the StarCraft II beta test has begun. That's exciting, right? Right?
Well, fine -- let's migrate away from scifi and back to fantasy. We're half-way through the week and though I can't speak for everyone, to me it feels like a good time for some lulz to push the doldrums away. Never fear, everyone -- we're on the downhill portion of the week and the weekend will be here before you know it. In the meantime, let's enjoy a laugh or two provided by some of our favorite blogs.
- The video above, of course, is a classic from Tree Bark Jacket.
- Winners for this month's official comic contest have been announced. (Need more comics? Check out Sunday Morning Funnies for a round-up of all the best WoW-related webcomics!)
- Mania at Mania's Arcania talks about the best pet for soon-to-be worgen and undead hunters. (Didn't you know? Both races will be able to play hunters come Cataclysm time.)
- I Like Bubbles contemplates incoming search terms. We get "zomg lazerz pew pew" a lot, too. (Be warned, there's some not safe for work language in this one.)
- Almost Evil tests to see what the Eye of Kilrogg will aggro in ICC. It's all fun and games until the corpse run.
- Anna explains the different kinds of tanks you may encounter in World of Warcraft. I'm not sure if this is meant to be humor, but it made me smile, so it's on our list.
Filed under: The Daily Quest