So you hopped into the Blizzard Store and ordered yourself a plushie or two. Or maybe you picked up one from BlizzCon. Regardless, there you are, with at least one official Blizzard stuffed toy. Whether you collect them for yourself or have a child for whom you say that you bought them, you have one or more in your home... but now what? Does he sit on your desk? Does he sit on your lap? Is he used to recreate famous in-game battles? And the most important question of all: have you taken pictures of it?
We here at WoW.com want to see your best plushie photos. There will be two categories: Plushies in The Wild and Plushies in Captivity. We will narrow down the best of both categories and offer them up to the readers for voting. The top three of each category will receive loot codes, provided by WoWTCGLoot.com.
Details are after the break.
Plushies in the Wild
Readers will choose the best three photos depicting a plushie out in nature.
Readers will choose the best three photos depicting a plushie in captivity or otherwise domesticated.
- This contest is open to all readers, regardless of where in the world you live.
- The photo must be of the official Blizzard plushies: The Murlocs, the Gryphon or the Wind Rider.
- Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of Plushies in The Wild or Plushies in Captivity.
- Send only one entry per category.
- Resize your photos to be exactly 1024 pixels wide and no more than 800 pixels tall to make it easier for inclusion in our galleries.
- Submit your entries before midnight, March 10th in order to be included in the contest.
- Any pictures submitted after that time may be put in our galleries, but will not be eligible for the prizes.
Filed under: Contests