Here at WoW.com we're on a Daily Quest (which we try to do every day, honest) to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere. Is there a story out there we ought to link or a blog we should be following? Just leave us a comment and you may see it here tomorrow!
Not sure what flowcharts have to do with World of Warcraft? Well, in truth, very little... unless they're World of Warcraft flowcharts, of course. I Like Bubbles' Flowchart Friday inspired me to hunt around for more WoW-related flowcharts -- to the conclusion that there aren't anywhere near enough of the helpful things. So I did what I always do in such situations: I asked the WoW.com team to contribute their flowcharts to the effort. I'll leave you, however, to judge the results.
- We'll start off with I Like Bubbles regular flowcharting efforts. Here's how to upgrade your holydin's gear, leveling as a herbalist, and a Venn diagram (which is not technically a flowchart, but close enough) that explains PUGs.
- Then there's the classic simplified cat DPS flowchart.
- A dizzying mutilate rogue flowchart.
- Basil offers an explanation of how to make money on the auction house using inscription.
- Joe explains the rules of VoA drops with another Venn diagram.
- Brian explains hunter vs. rogue mechanics.
- Michael explains how to raid, how to figure out night elves, and when you should RP in support tickets.
Filed under: The Daily Quest