Here at WoW.com we're on a Daily Quest (which we try to do every day, honest) to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere. Is there a story out there we ought to link or a blog we should be following? Just leave us a comment and you may see it here tomorrow! Take a look at the links below, and be sure to check out our WoW Resources Guide for more WoW related sites.
Wednesday morning the staff went through their usual routine at WoW.com HQ. Which is to say we staggered, zombie-like, to the coffee machine, browsed our RSS feeds, had a nerf gun fight, polished a few articles... and then we realized we hadn't received any reader tips all morning. Was our mail server down? Was the mailing list broken? Had the world come to an end and no one had told us yet? None of the above -- but the day after a patch is very much akin to the turkey-coma that you lapse into after Thanksgiving. All was quiet and peaceful. Today's another story, but in the meanwhile, let's have some thoughts on the latest patch from the blogging community:
- Blessing of Kings and Hunters Rhok are both excited by a tiny change to the login screen for hunters.
- Armageddon's Coming wasn't expecting 3.3.3.
- Warriors seem to be excited about Revenge. Achtung Panzercow, TankingTips.com, and Tank like a Girl chime in.
- Slice and Dice does the math for Hemo and daggers in the latest patch.
- Cynwise's Battleground Manual talks battlegrounds in 3.3.3.
- Cow and Bones wishes more people would read the patch notes.
- Totemz talks about what the patch means for the elemental shaman.
Filed under: The Daily Quest