Welcome everyone, to another news filled Tuesday morning. The big news, of course, is the official announcement of the next BlizzCon. It's happening, but unfortunately, not in Vegas. But hey, it's a blast wherever it's held, even if wherever remains Blizzard's backyard in sunny Anaheim. It's late October this year, which of course has set off tons of speculation about the Cataclysm release date, among other things. Whatever else comes with BlizzCon though, it should be fun and informative. Check out last year's coverage if you forgot just how crazy that whole thing gets. Go ahead, you have time. We'll be down from 5 AM to 11 AM pacific time this morning.
Of course, beyond the BlizzCon thing, there's plenty of other news to speak of, especially with Patch 3.3.3 still relatively fresh and requiring hot fixes and even a minor patch. Read on for all the latest WoW Scuttlebutt , and hey, if all else fails, tune into NPR. Our intrepid Editor-in-Chief is on On Point today.
Top News and Features
- Check out the official Patch 3.3.3 release notes.
- Patch 3.3.3's had some crazy bugs, including uber-buffed pets and missing gems.
- With a new patch also comes new hot fixes. Check out some of the latest ones.
- Still trying to untangle your addons in the wake of the new patch? Try our Patch 3.3.3 addon quick fixes.
- Paragon's scored the first 25-man heroic Lich King kill.
- The WoW TCG license now belongs to a new company named Cryptozoic.
- Glyph making just got a bit less time consuming, as milling takes only one second in Patch 3.3.3.
- Encrypted Text looks at the Patch 3.3.3 changes for rogues.
- Scattered Shots looks at the Patch 3.3.3 changes for hunters.
- Totem Talk discusses choosing your exact role for restoration,
- Shifting Perspectives continues romping through Karazhan and shows you how to gear a new level 80 balance druid.
- Lichborne helps newbie and casual death knights gear up with Icecrown 5-man gear.
- The Light And How to Swing It takes a look at Retribution Resources and facing down the Lich King as a holy paladin.
- Spiritual Guidance lays the shadow priest hurt on Sindragosa and goes retro with a guide to the old priest epic weapon Benediction.
- Arcane Brilliance discusses mage macros.
- Raid Rx discusses things that make you change your healing priorities.
- The Art of War(craft) takes on warlocks as an opponent.
- If you got Murkimus in the 2009 Arena tournament, here's some good news for you. He's spreading the love in Patch 3.3.3.
- Blood Sport wants to renovate the Ring of Valor.
- WoW Rookie lines up some the latest new resources and tips for the leveling player.
- The Overachiever continues to tackle fishing achievements.
- Check out our supernatural tour of the ghosts of Azeroth.
- Check out the winners of our WoW plushie photo contest.
- WoW Casually wonders if WoW is still fun.
- The Drama Mamas deal with romantic entanglements.
- Know Your Lore takes a peek at modern orcish politics.