Here at WoW.com we're on a Daily Quest (which we try to do every day, honest) to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere. Is there a story out there we ought to link or a blog we should be following? Just leave us a comment and you may see it here tomorrow! Take a look at the links below, and be sure to check out our WoW Resources Guide for more WoW related sites.
When the Cataclsym raiding changes were announced yesterday, the blogosphere erupted with reactions that were as varied as they were numerous. I was expecting QQ galore, but instead found quite a lot of analysis looking at all sides of the issue.
- Can Tank, Will Travel has recommendations for tanks as a result of the changes.
- Saresa at Destructive Reach takes credit for them.
- Borsked has questions.
- Wugan at Flow thinks choice is a good thing.
- The 'mental Shaman has more than 10 friends.
- Tales of a Priest gives an elitist point of view.
- Twisted Faith predicts the death of one of the raid types.
- I am a Paladin predicts great things for 25-man raids.
- Restokin sees doom and gloom.
- Gray Matter foresees the destabilization of guilds.
- Dechion does not believe the sky is falling.
- Larisa at the Pink Pigtail Inn wonders if anyone will bother with 25-man raids.
Filed under: The Daily Quest